Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cherishing...



Me and my sis when we were young...

Many of you may not believe me, but I believe the greatest blessing god have given me is my sister.

My sister has really been very nice to me ever since I was small. Always taking care of me, always protecting me, always doting on me...

-During the recent December holidays, my sis insisted on giving me math tuition. but I did not want it, I ignored her when she wanted to teach me. I even gave her attitude.

She did not give up, she made me study and do my homework.

In the end, the tuition helped me a great deal as the I missed a lot of lessons due to the matches.

-After I transferred to 3-4, to help me pass my triple science probation, she wanted to give me tuition for my three sciences and maths.

She was even willing to reward $50 a month if I attended her tuition. She was willing to reject a $50 per hour home tuition opportunity, just in order to teach me.

But I did not appreciate it, I hardly attended any of her tuition's.

- Recently, after she got her pay, she gave me $50 dollars. Just gave me to spend for no apparent reason. Tell me, where can you find a sister like that?

But I rejected it. In the end, we came to a conclusion that the $50 shall be money for my birthday present.

- Last year, right before the EOY, I was still slacking and playing. I was not even serious for the exams. But my sis once again saved me, she talked me out and even cried tat night. She cried be'cose she felt tat her brother had totally changed into other person...

After tat night, I woke up from my self-illusion-ed world, and realised what had actually happened to myself. Indeed, I had changed.

I immediately start working hard for EOY. Luckily, it wasn't too late, I got a decent result in the end. I could not imagine what would happen if not for my sis...

-No matter when I asked her questions related to studies, even when she is watching television, she will definitely help me, no matter how long it might take her...

She was always there when I needed her.

She was always willing to reach to her hand when I'm in need.

She was aways there to care and to dote on me.

I seriously cherish this sister of mine.

I promise myself, in the future, when my sis needs me, I will be there, definitely...

Sometimes in life, we should actually cherish what we already have, instead of working towards them.

Take a look around you, maybe what you were actually looking for all along, is already there.

Cherish what you have. Appreciate it. We should never take the things around us for granted. You may find your parents very irritating, but when they are actually gone, then will you realise how much you need them, how much you actually cherish them.

As the saying goes, "Dun wait till you lose something then start learning to cherish it..."

Take a look around you NOW.

Your cozy bed, your wardrobe of clothes and your computer as well.

All of these things you have taken them for granted. Until the day when they are actually taken away from you, then will you realise how precious they are to you. It should be time for you to start cherishing everything around you.

Your family, your friends and everything you have.

We all grew up in a safe and well-protected society and were all doted by our parents.

Unlike millions of unfortunate children out there in the world, their daily objective is to stay alive, seek water, food and shelter. Many failed and millions die every year.

What I hope to bring across to everybody is that we should cherish what we have, and appreciate them. Let's not wait till we lose them then start cherishing them, be'cose it will be too late already...

Nites...

No comments:

Post a Comment