Thursday, April 22, 2010

My 15th Birthdae...

21st april of 2010 may seemed like an ordinary school-day for most of you, but for me, it is totally different be'cose it is my birthdae!!!

The moment I switched on my phone, it was instantly blasting with 'happy birthdae' messages and blessings from all my friends and relatives =)

( In order from the earliest, blessings I got from people through sms or blog's Cbox ) ,

1- Eugene ( 12.00 am ),

2- Seh Hian ( 12.00 am ),

3- Ryan ( 12.00 am ),

4- Isaac (12.02 am ),

5- Lander ( 3.50 am ),

6- Derek ( 5.36 am ),

7- Jarryl ( 6.21 am ),

8- Kia Yuen ( 6.33 am ),

9- Wilson ( 6.42 am ),

10- Crenshawn ( 6.50 am ),

11- Ferlyn ( 7.02 am ),

12- Aunt May ( 9.33 am ),

13- Mum ( 10.29 am ),

14- Fionn Sis ( 11.33 am ),

15- Jony ( 6.38 pm ),

16- Sis ( 11.23 pm ),

Thank you =)

I arrived at school at 7, went for a short PB meeting as the sec 4 prefects are stepping down. For Carpe Diem, we wasted the whole period in class discussing on home-coming, we are doing India btw >.>

Went for inves rehearsal till 11 am, had a short recess and went to wait at audi for my attachment, Bo Wen Sec. Honestly, all the prefects that came for the inves were all CMI. I had to chat with the prefects from Bo Wen sec till 12.45.

Brought them to the hall and inves started shortly.


I felt that it was pretty boring thou... But the happy thing is, I got promoted to senior prefect XD

Did a bit of homework in class after inves.

It was about 3.15 when me, Derek, You Hong, Jie Ying, Eugene, Crenshawn, Lander, Isaac, Joshua and Ryan made our way to Pizza Hut to celebrate my birthdae!

The meal was pretty fun. Jokes were constantly said, the usual 'targets' were all suan-ed, drinks were spilled as usual, and cheese ran out like it always do.

After the meal, I received the presents which were prepared for me. I seriously liked the presents very much. Thank You!!!

Went back home and rushed to Combined School's training in Ryan's mom's car. Finally, got the training jersey!!! One white and the other luminous orange. Gonna wear on saturday to show off =)

Went subway with Joshua, Jarryl and Ryan after the training. PT was hell.

After chatting and eating, we went separate ways, I took Mrt to Tampines then took 969 back home.

Was close to 11.45 when I reached home. After a short bath, I sat down and stared at the snsd clock lying on my table as it ticks pass 12 midnight. My birthdae was finally over.

Thou it was a rather hectic day for me, I enjoyed every single minute of it and it wouldn't be the same without my friends around. Thank You for making my 15th birthdae such an enjoyable one.


Below are the presents I received. Thank You people!


From Seh Hian,














He designed and drew out a the whole card by himself. He even drew out the chocolate mousse cake which I wanted for my birthdae. Thank You.

Seh Hian initially gave me a $30 dollar red packet but I gave it back to him and told him that it is the sincerity that counts, not the money. I believe that this present that he gave me, is definitely worth more than just $30...

"Without your kindness our team would be divided.
Without your passion winning is out of the question for us.
Without you our team cannot exist.
You taught me something new : How to give a good gift."



Birthdae Card from my beloved sis, telling me to work hard. I will!!!












Mom's red packet.














New wallet my aunt got for me.














From

Joshua,
Cren,
Eugene,
Jie Ying,
Lander,
Derek,








SNSD clock!!! One of my favourite present I got. I luv this present man.

You guys know me best!

Nike bag my sis got for me as my present.

Find it pretty cool.












Daily contact lens?

Lol, mom got it as another present for me.












Got promoted? Another gift ba.














SNSD poster Isaac got for me !














Card which the 7 ( Don't know the 7th guy ) got for me.













" You have been a great captain... You have been a great friend..." Cren

" Nice to have a budda like you." Derek

" Good luck for Combined Schools this year, cose, next year I'll be there so you won't and can't get in =D " Lander

"Always remember you as a great captain, teammate and friend ; ) " Joshua

" You are the best, Er Ge~" in chinese, Eugene


SNSD's "Oh!" album which Isaac got for me.

Luv it very much. Ty Isaac!












From Jarryl,

He got me this soft toy.

Super cute bear!

Haha, the card was retarded too,






" Life is great but reality is harsh. Darrell # 21, a.k.a, the guy who cant control my board pass # 21."

Dude, wassup with the "I love you"?

No comments:

Post a Comment