Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sadden-ed...

Just had my birthdae party.

Wasn't even a little bit happy.

My mom had to spoil it all. Thanks alot...

I rushed home right after the league match against PSRC ( Won 10-5 ), thinking that I would not be nagged at for being late. Even thou I was early when I arrived home, I was still nagged at just be'cose she was in a bad mood.

I was in a rather good mood, did nothing to offend her but she had to scold me just be'cose she was angry with my dad. So freaking unreasonable. She went on scolding and scolding for like half an hour straight. Hello, what did I do?

When we were at Northpoint shopping for my birthdae present, no matter what I wanted to buy, she would say something like "So ugly" or " Doesn't fit you" . What does she know about the new trend? Just giving stupid comments...

Things that me and my sis think was nice, she will say it not nice. Anything I like, she would object me from buying it. All she wanted was a cheap ( *ignoring whether it was nice anot)present. No matter what I wanted, she did not allow. Hello, is it you that is choosing the present or is it me?

Most importantly, it is MY birthdae. And I do not get to choose my own birthdae cake... I chose a chocolate mousse and instead she chose a truffle.

Right before dinner, she had to nag and scold me. Totally spoilt my mood for dinner. I was already freaking irritated.

Thus, I did not want to take any photos since I was in a bad mood anyway. Then know what my mum said to my aunt?

" Help him celebrate still like that..."

HELLO! Wonder who pissed me off 1st...

Instead of feeling happy when the birthdae song was sang, I was helplessly holding back my tears, not be'cose I was happy, but be'cose I was very sad that I had such parents...

They never bother to care, they never wanted to care, they never tried to care.

I never needed my parents to support me in playing floorball but I only wanted them not to restrict me from playing floorball. Tell me whether it is unreasonable?

Never once did they encourage or show a slight bit of interest in me playing floorball. Bet they dun even noe I'm a forward on court...

Everytime I mention to them floorball related stuff, they just cut me off.

When I practise at home, all my mum will say is " Dun play at home, hear the sound want die already."

Something even more harsh, " Best dun talk la, dun like hear your voice."

They may think it is nothing but it totally hurt me deeply in the heart...

Why can't they show any concern for me?

Can't they be interested in anything I do?

Can't they care for me... Nothing that I do is ever right, other than studying.

O ya, they showed concern!

Wait. Sorry, they only know how to suspect... Questioning, not asking.

My dad has a car but he hardly fetch me to or from anywhere. I had to travel to every place by myself until I knew how to get to most parts of singapore by now. Maybe I SHOULD THANK HIM.

Parents? I swear I will never be like them in the future. I shall never be parents as failed as them. Cose I know the person that suffer most is the child.

I tried to be nice. It will be ok when their mood is good but once it is bad, everything goes on me.

Fuck. I tried and I give up.

I swear in the future, the will be no need for me to tell them anything about me unless they bother to ask and I will not care what they say anymore. I hate you guys. Go fuck yourself and die.

This is no longer a home but all is left is a house.

You forced me, I have no choice...

I'm on my own now.

No longer part of this family.

But at least, I have my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment