Sunday, April 11, 2010

Got me wrong...

Okay, maybe the way I expressed myself was a bit too emotional and you guys got the wrong message...

@ Joshua: Firstly, Ryan and I shall still be good friends and good teammates. I did not even dao him on saturday evening. So no worries Joshua, we are still friends...

@ Jarryl and Cren : Secondly, "fuck off" only applies when Ryan ask me to help him with his personality / attitude related problems, I tried to help but obviously I failed so I GIVE UP.... So Jarryl, "fuck off" was not needed, cose nothing of the related stuff were mentioned in the conversation between me and Ryan tat evening.

@ Seh Hian : Thirdly, Seh Hian, I know you mean well but seriously, like Crenshawn said, you dun really understand the whole situation.

Let's start from the start of this year ba. I started giving Ryan some "training". Basically 'suaning' him and make sure he doesn't whack me if I do that. After a few weeks he improved and now, he hardly ( I hope) whack people when he is 'suan-ed'.

But then, problems like 'mood swings' and his unique ( Let's not use weird ) personality are really difficult to change. I'm pissed not be'cose of his actions, but I more angry at the fact that he did not change even a bit after the training began. I started giving him some talks and even wrote a post trying to help him but obviously my efforts were wasted.

Whether he would want to change is really up to himself. Tat's his life and I had enough, I NOT gonna intefer with it anymore. And I obviously wouldn't be pissed at you for your concern, so relax dude.

explain to Ryan on what to do in the future? Nah, gave up.

@ Lander and Derek : I personally think tat ring ding dong is damn cool la... Seem like Lander is the one with the weird taste >.<

@ Derek and Seh Hian : Stop using chinese phrases pls. Feels weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment