Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too slack~

Just flunked my math test 2day. Even forgot to hand in 1 whole piece of answer script...

Failed my A math test terribly too. Got 8 / 30.

Math, was suppose to be my strongest subject and now it actually becoming a burden to me.

Maybe its be'cose I'm slacking too much. My inability to complete my homework on time have cause me to accumulate my work and eventually causing me to be unable to catch up. Didn't even touch my 10 year series to practise and 3 questions from the 10 years series came up...

I think the only way one can be not afraid of exams or tests is through consistent hard work.

Paying attention in class. Clearing any doubt once he is confused.

Completing his work on time and handing them up.

Revising and doing his correction everytime he gets back his worksheet marked.

Doing the 10 year series once the topic is covered.

Only through this consistent hard work put in, then will he be able to handle any tests or exams with ease.

The only reason why we fear exams is be'cose we are not prepared for it.

I know I have been too slack. My triple science probation shall all depend on this upcoming exam. If I fail the probation, I dunno what the future will be for me. I like 3-4, and I dun wan to leave this class.

I know if I start working hard now, it might be a little late but it is better than not to start at all. Even if I do badly this term, at least I can tell myself I tried my best.

My mum was right, as a student, my role is to study and not floorball.

But I believe if I can balance both of them properly, I should have no problem.

Everybody's time is the same. It is only a matter of how people find the time and make the best use of it.

Too slack~ I must start working now. Mid year exam is only less than 2 weeks away.

Nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment