Monday, November 15, 2010

Now

Just finished hotshot... lol, seem like everybody is watching it too...

Was really very nice even though I'm watching it for the 2nd time. Learnt a lot of things that can be applied to floorball/sports. Even though some parts are very fake and unrealistic (like the dunks and mid-air action), but many of the theory in the show are true.

We see how Da Ying (Show Luo) evolved from a noob to a pro due to his passion and hard work and so on. We see how unity in a team is capable of bring them from being the lousiest team in the nation to becoming champions. Even though it is a story that was created by the director, much of the theory cannot be any true-er(If there is such a word)...

Quoted from W, " Practise is like homework, something that a sportsman must do." is one example. Jerry Yan/Dong Fan Xiang, was not a super talent but he was as good as one through the amount of hard work and practise that he had put in and having the 'never give up' attitude.

Attended Eugene's confirmation on saturday. Even though had to sit there for few hours, felt that it was worth it. Felt really happy for Eugene, being able to be confirmed as a follower for his own beliefs, but wasn't really convinced by religion and beliefs. I'm like Jarryl, I think it is impossible to prove that god exist but I don't rule out the possibility that god really exist so religion and stuffs, I'm neutral~ Ate mac's and sang a bit of K, was fun. Joke a lot and pool was kinda fun even though most of us were not really good at it.

Wow, this is one of the rare chances were some many of the 'clique' are together. Hope that there will be more of such chances in the future.

O ya, the quote on Cren's blog is I say one ar, I mean, anything wrong? We were comparing CS and CHS. Like we don't blame anybody when we concede a goal but in CS they do. Nothing much anyway, just chit-chatting...

Had a really sweet dream recently... Super sweet till I can't remember what it was about XD But I was smiling when I woke up =) Jessic~aH~~~

Damn it la, my chest is hurting. No really very severe but it will affect my training definitely. Can't do push-ups or any chest related exercises. Don't even know how I got the injury...

Okay, Jarryl and Joshua said my blog is dead, post are short and after getting to a conclusion, I 've decided to make my 2nd post for NAKED!!!!

Wait in anxiety XD LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment