Sunday, November 28, 2010

5

Been a while since I last posted... It is not that I do not want to do inspirational posts or the long long 'interesting to read' stories but it is that I got no time for it. Floorball and the planning of the floorball camp is killing me already, even though I still spare some time for myself to play dota >.<

Had friendly with some JC bunch of friends and I actually scored 5 goals. New record for me =) Kinda happy for myself even though not much people realised that I actually scored 5 but to know it myself is enough. Still have plenty of areas that I got to work on, come Jan and Feb, APAC (hopefully) and B div is when all my hard work will br\e rewarded.

Gonna be off for holiday for a week, leaving on Christmas Eve. Really worried that my fitness and skill will drop like mad when I come back, but hopefully not... At least travelling abroad can give me some time to think through things and relax at the same time.

Ah, really hope everybody can appreciate and enjoy the camp, Josh and I put in quite a lot of effort in the planning and I hope it will be a success. There will bound to be some criticizes but at least I can tell myself, I did my best. Definitely not gonna plan another camp another time soon... It's tedious...

In an blink of an eye, it's gonna be December soon. Time really flies huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment