Monday, November 22, 2010

Must Watch

If you want to watch the best SNSD video clip available on Earth, this is the one... YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!! Or regret for your whole life. Watch even if you are not an SNSD fan...



Why am I an SNSD fan? Since young, I did not really believe in spending money or wasting time trying to get to know any idols. But SNSD is really different. They taught me so much... They may be my idols and at the same time, my role models...

They taught me that in order to fulfill my dreams, I must not give up no matter what.
They taught me that unity is power.
They taught me that even though the road may be long and tough, I got to hang in there.

Their first ever performance was in a high school. A stage with less than a 1000 audience.

Now? They stand on the world stage and with millions of viewers.

They started small, they worked to where they are today. They took nothing for granted, they deserve every single bit of it.

I do not like SNSD because they are pretty.
I do not like SNSD because they are hot.
I like SNSD because they really shown me the true meaning of determination and unity.

Plastic? If a person goes to plastic surgery, will he or she be as successful as snsd? No. It doesn't really matter whether they are plastic anot. It was their hard work that got them to where they are today.

Look, even when the crowd is not cheering and giving blank faces, they continued to give their best no matter what. If I were them, I would have long walked off but they didn't. They were determined to perform regardless whether the crowd appreciates it anot. Determination.

Look, Jessica was so tired till she collapsed once she was off the stage. She was determined not to spoil the performance and gave her best despite everything. She wasn't even able to walk after the performance.

The 9 of them must have cried more than any other groups in the k-pop industry. I was really touched when the 9 of them gathered and hugged on the stage. They did not talk much or enjoy the glory. They simply stood on stage and hugged, cried. They cried because all the hard work they have endured have finally been recognised... Even though we usually get to see the bright side of them, smiling and laughing, we have overlooked that they must have cried and sweated even more...

10 years, that was how long they have endured to get to where they stand today. The 9 of them have tasted more sweat and tears than any other groups. That is why right now it's Girl's Generation...

Unity. The power of 9... I was really touched by what Tiffany said after her mum died in a car accident last year.

"My mum may have left me earlier, but she gave me 8 sisters..."

SNSD never gave up, they stood as one, and was finally able to get to where they are today. When they were given the award, even other groups stood up and cheered. Some were even jumping because SNSD really deserve it, more than any other groups. They stood as one and have gone through so much together, through thick and thin.

So, SNSD really are my idols. This video only made me love them even more. Even though they will never ever know me, but I will always be there for them!!! SNSD Hwaiting!!!

If only our team can be like this, that is my only wish, my biggest wish. To be as close as real brothers, to work hard and become champions. If that is possible, maybe you can help me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment