Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy

Even though it's holiday time, but remedials and training kept me really busy.

O level chinese is coming right round the corner but I'm not really very nervous. Can't really improve my chinese over a few days can I? But I'm still gonna try to prepare myself to the fullest for the chinese paper. Even though it might not be used for my L1R5, but it will make my O level certificate look nicer if I get an A =) Hwaiting!!!

Monday went past really fast. Had chinese remedial and went back home to spam 5 hours of SNSD's Hello Baby. Was really very interesting, and it allowed me to understand the various members' personality better, although I was not fully convinced that it was their TRUE personality. After all, the camera is ON XD But, the show is really funny, found myself smiling unconsciously as I was watching. Tiffany is REALLY pretty with her long hair and Jessica, as usual, HOT~

Had a pretty good training on tuesday. There wasn't much people for pt, so we could complete more of the gym programme.

There was no training on wednesday so after remedial, Hello Baby 5 hours again XD I was still watching Hello Baby and my mum came back from work. Then she kp-ed. At night, she and my dad kp-ed until I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I just kp-ed them back. PWNED them flat. Then I went back to my room and studied. Felt really comfortable after letting all my bottled up misery out, all at one go. Later at night, they didn't kp me back or anything. Assumed they 'gave up' on me or smth...

I mean, if a child simply listens to his parents and does whatever they tell him to do, isn't this kid a geek? Like those boy that follow his parents around, day in day out, follow his father fashion sense and wear high pants high socks? Study day to night just cause his parents want him to? In the future when he goes out to society, he will DIE! He doesn't have a thinking of his own, he can only listen to his parents and he knows nothing but to study. I know that in Singapore we have to have the 'GODLY' university certificate to get good job opportunities but is the 'GODLY' certificate all it matters? Would you want a child that has his own thinking or one that obeys his parents and know nothing? I know our parents does things for our benefits in mind but sometimes I really feel that my parents parenting is a BIG failure.

I often tell myself, when I grow up to be a dad, I must not be like my parents like that, doing 'these these these'... They told me not to be engross with computer/Internet but they themselves watch their TV programme 'AI' without fail everyday. They also watch it for a few hours. Then when I use com for leisure, they scold me. Contradictory.

Friendly 2morow, hope I cn recover from my flu to play 2morow. Nites~

No comments:

Post a Comment