Friday, November 19, 2010

Fate

Maybe it was all fated that we will meet again. I really can't believe that we will actually meet each other, face to face after 2 years... It seem like genie decided to grant my wish... I didn't really want to talk about this but then again, I shouldn't bottle it all up. So this was how it went...




I was really bored today. Really really bored. Finished watching hotshot and was surfing the net aimlessly. Really had nothing better to do. Felt like watching a movie, after flipping the newspaper, decided to watch the movie The Next Three Days... Got changed and left. Took the Mrt to AMK. But then, it was not an ordinary Mrt ride. At Yio Chu Kang station, that where it all happened... I was sitting on the seat and listening to music, Lucifer~, then when the train door opened, guess who walked in... U noe who~






I was totally shocked. Totally shocked. Could feel my heart beat so much faster and my palms got sweaty. That feeling I got is a mixture of excitement and fear. Excited to see her again but fearful of the much predicted outcome that she will dao me. I wasn't sure whether it was her anot. I have experienced it so many times. Thought I saw her but turn out otherwise. But this time it is for real. I can hardly believe it. She could have taken the train before or enter another cabin but she didn't.



She stepped into the cabin. My eyes were fixed on her. She was still very pretty, maybe even prettier than before. She was wearing a white shirt with short sleeves and a mini skirt... In other words, she like an angel~ Freaking hot angel somemore...





I was expecting her to look as if she doesn't recognise me and sit else where. If she did, I would take it as if I didn't know her as well. That would be fine with me anyway.

BUT, guess what... She actually came over and sat beside me!!!






S: "Hi, you are Darrell right?"







D: "Yea... Hi." My heart was pounding like crazy. I was like OMG!!!







S: "Waaa, it has been so long since we last met. Got miss me anot?"







D: " Yea, got missed you very badly~." Which was true... Gave her a smile =)







S: `Laughed and gave the LOL face.` Shall never forget that face~







D: "So where you going?"







S: "Watch movie."







D: "With frens ar?" Prepared for a disappointing answer from her.







S: "Alone la. Everybody busy... So sian."







DUMBFOUNDED. OMG, unbelievable. This was like a chance god have gave me~ I could hardly believe it~







D: "Me too! I'm watching alone too. Wanna watch together?" Now's my chance!!!







S: "Ok. I'm watching Harry Potter at J8. U ok with it?"







D: "NO problem." =) Even though I watch le XD







Then for the next 5 minutes or so we talk a bit about the past and a bit of k-pop stuff. Can't believe it, she actually likes SHINee too. Her favourite is Tae-min XD My favourite is HER XD




Before I know, we arrived in Bishan. We talked and talked as if we were both long lost friends and joked around, poking each other. Deep in heart, I was like thinking " Wonder what's she thinks of me..."





Quened up for the tickets together. As we were quening, we suddenly ran out of topics to talk about and what was left was an awarkard silence... I decided to get on and went on to talk about JongHyun having a girlfriend... Finally was our turn. Got a seats on the left side at the back. She wanted to treat me the tickets ( How can I let her!) but I ended up treating her XD Money worth spending=) She got the popcorns though...



We went in early and were talking. I decided to mention the 'incident'. Her reply was " Sry luh, my bad." From that moment onwards, I decided that I really like her. Really felt how blissful it is to have somebody you like right beside you... That kind of joy, can't be described in words... Sweetness in your heart ?


Movie started. Was pretty cold but when I asked her she said it was okay. Haha, didn't have a jacket to spare her anw... Realised I was looking her more than I was looking at the movie screen... Never really wanted the movie to end. I want the movie to last forever so that I can look at her forever...


Oya, the popcorn proved to be a big problem. As you know, I'm a popcorn maniac but didn't dare eat too much of the popcorn, afraid that there might be too little left for her. We shared drinks too!!! Maybe that's why the drink was sweeter~



Halfway through the middle of the movie, I found myself unconsciously leaning closer to her. She must have noticed it too. She actually laid her head on my shoulder!!! Faint! Faint! Faint! Could actually feel the smell her hair... I really felt that I was the most blessed guy on earth then...


"So she really likes me..."


After a while, she decided to lift her head. Felt a little sad but relieved at the same time. Relieved be'cose I no longer have any stress cose before that I dare not move XD At the part where the snake pop out, she gave a little shriek. Priceless expression. How should I put it? Cute + Frightened =)


This time I decided to take the initiative and went out to hold her hand. She didn't resist!!! Her hand was tender and smooth, AND was cold XD



The movie ended in the end and I had to let go of her hand, sadly. Out of the threatre we went and the both of us went to the toilet. I had to style my hair right? But the story did not end after the movie ended. We went to walk around J8. It seem like the both of didn't want this to end so quickly...



Somehow we ended up at the open area in J8, the one below the food court.



We talked a little but here comes the main point. As we talked, we moved closer and closer. We kissed. My first kiss...

The feeling was wet? But it felt really great. Totally awesome....

I never want to let the feeling go, never...

*

*

*

Gotcha=)



No comments:

Post a Comment