Friday, October 8, 2010

Flash

Time really flash past our lives doesn't it? Was still getting stressed over exams a week before and 'flash', it's down to 2 papers.

Time really files, faster than we can imagine. We always thought that there is still time ahead, but before we realise it, it's over...

We only have less than 3 months before the start of next year to do whatever we want to do as a team, this is our last year... At this period last year, was feeling sad for the Sec 4s when we realised that they only had a few months left with us... now it's our turn. Time really flash past our lives, doesn't it?

There is so much I want to do with you guys... And I'm pretty sure we are drifting apart. We don't hang out after training like we did in the past, go for dinner after training. We have our own lives to lead, drifting further and further...

Our last 3 months together. 3 months... Seems pretty long to do whatever we want to do, and short even to flash past our lives...

I SWEAR if there were to be a floorball outing, I will go at all cost!!! I really don't want to regret not spending my last few months as a floorballer with the floorballers. If anybody was to ask me something about my secondary school life, I would definitely remember floorball, and most important of course, is the clique...

So here is a list of things I want to do after exams:

1) Go WWW with the clique!
2) Stay-over at Eugene's house
3) Go lan! All the people that used to play dota play together again! X8lr~ haha
4) Go SENTOSA with the clique. I don't know if any of you still remember this but we promised to go to Sentosa together... If any of you still remembers that of course, I do...
5) Have a super fun floorball camp. This one I can assure you I will do my best!
6) Play basketball with the clique and rewatch hot shot!
7) Do EVERYTHING With the clique...

I REALLY REALLY miss the old days when we spend half our day hanging out together, doing nothing much in particular but still had a lot of fun. Maybe sec 3 life is too busy till we can't spend time together... Hope that is the case than we shall be like before after EOY... can't wait...

TO everybody in the CLIQUE! I'm officially organising a 1 day ('remiscising' the past), on marking day. As for the events, I will let you know on the day itself=) More details after comfirmation=)

If you view yourself as a floorballer, and belong to the clique. PLS, don't disappoint me by not turning up. Regardless of whatever you got on that day, if you cherish this friendship we share, pls turn up.

I invited the clique to have breakfast and lunch before training recently but twice I was disapointed... Nobody came for the lunch and only jie ying came for breakfast. This wasn't how it was like in the past. In the past, the whole clique will come and we will have so much fun... But now? I eat alone...

Joshua and Eugene mentioned on their blogs that they miss the past where we used to be so close. I still believe we are but for now, we are too involved in our own lives. So pls turn up on wednesday morning, 8 am at J8 Mac. PLS don't let me down and let everybody down... This will be the first time we are going out after a long break. This really means a lot!

We will basically do whatever we used to do=) That is what we are doing for the whole day, more or less!

Nites...

No comments:

Post a Comment