Monday, October 18, 2010

Back~

Wow.

That's the only word I can think of now. I was still dreaming and suddenly, BANG! EOY is over... One year just past like this and I have barely tasted Sec 3 life. Maybe it was too packed, or maybe I didn't make enough effort to make it a memorable one. But there is still some moments in Sec 3 that I will never forget... The dance we did on teacher's day, Combined Schools experience (even though it was not really very pleasant), me and Nigel in class (epic lame-ness), the fun outings we had (movies, and the recent WWW and kbox). Not much indeed, but I still have 2 months and slightly more to make up for the lost time.

Time really files past our lives doesn't it? One moment and it is all over, too late to regret for anything. Exams really ended very quickly to my delight but that only means that O levels are just next year. Sec 4 life will definitely not be pleasant, mug day and night... Not the kind of teenage hood I would want, but "fighting for a future worth fighting for..."

I pretty sure this holiday will be over before we know it. But this time I'm ready to make the best outta it. Spent my whole weekend playing psp and what did I get? Nothing. Really, electronic devices/computer games and freaking time consuming and meaningless. The time spent can be better used to do more meaningful stuff, yea?

There is so many things I want to do this holiday, can't let it slip out of my hands again. Next year there will be no breaks or holiday to play, the school will definitely make us study. So this is really the last chance we can enjoy our holiday...

Still remember trying to sing korean song at kbox... Major fail, but it made me realise something, we can never try to be somebody we are not. I listen to k-pop everyday and when it came to singing it, I couldn't sing it out. It wasn't my language and I couldn't sing Lucifer even though I hear the song for more than 50 times... But when it came to the chinese songs, it was pretty easy even though I barely hear that song.

When I go to the food court, I get korean cusine, listen k-pop, watch snsd, try to spend in korean but the truth is that I will never be korean. I will still be chinese, forever. That is me, no need for me to pretend to be somebody I never was. To be truthful, I'm proud to be a chinese, a singaporean. I mean 'Korean Wave' is spreading throughout Asia and the world, as teenagers we would most probably be more or less affected by it. But what is so good about being korean? They are short by nature, plastic, can't speak english, age very quickly when they are old (according to Nigel's theory), have a communist neighbour, try to speak english when they can't.

Okay, the girls and guys are pretty good looking but so? No big deal. I am who I am, not trying to change into somebody I'm not, but just simply SNSD crazy. lol.

Story, still working on it. Discussing the plot with Wilson but got the outline out. Should be able to produce the first chapter by friday night?

Already lost count who is reading my blog and who is not. Can't really be bothered anw, I'm starting to get more and more optimistic as I continue. Want to read then read, don't want to read then forget it. None of my business anyway. Maybe I will just close down this blog oneday and nobody will notice it either. ( Okay, I'm apparently grumbling that nobody is tagging so...)


Caption for the story:

A true test of friendship, trust and the power of unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment