Sunday, October 24, 2010

Emotionally unstable...

Emotionally unstable. Nah, nothing of that sort. After all it's after exams, no stress or anything that is bothering me. Feeling pretty relaxed and having fun every day.

Result slip for EOY:

English- 65 (Improved 4 marks from mid-year)

Chinese- 65 (Improved by 16 marks from mid-year)

E math- 60 (Dropped by 18 marks...)

A math- 54 (Not much improvement...)

Geography- 82 (Was an easy paper though...)

Combined Humanities- 62 ( Dropped from A1 to B4... Both SS and history infer wrongly, 10 marks each from both papers...)

Biology- 55 ( Dropped by 5?)

Physics- 71 ( Miracle happened, improved by 24 marks. Improvement should be highest in school liao=) YEA~

Chemistry- 54 ( Still as bad...)

Now all my results out liao, compare all you want... So dun ask me about my results if you intend to compare, I don't give a heck about comparing results...

Overall, I would say that I'm utterly disappointed with my E math, Combined Humanities and Bio. Could have done MUCH better than this...

Languages and physics came as a surprise and Geo met my expectations. Physics was really a miracle, I knew I would improve from mid-year but an A2 really is a big jump. Hope I don't drop back to where I was last term...

Chem and A math was expected to do badly and I did... Luckily I didn't fail A math. Phew.

Overall comment on my results: Decent improvement on some subjects but some dropped unexpectedly. Those that I'm weak at are still very weak. Could have done better on the whole. Didn't really study consistently the whole year and only started one week before exams. Couldn't really expect much improvement. Glad that I passed all subjects and had improvement for some subjects.

What is over is over, can't really be sad cause I didn't work hard consistently and I got nobody to blame but myself. Now, I should really get serious and put my focus back on floorball. Friendly with NJC, scored 4 assist 1. Pretty decent if I were to comment on my own performance, given my shitty form in training for the last 2 weeks. Jarryl scored 4, Cren 2, Ryan and Jy 1 each, the other 2 I'm not sure. 12-2. Sorta feel sad for them cause it is really humiliating to lose to people younger than them but never give mercy on court!!!

Sorta got a new aim in training, thanks to Jarryl and Eugene. Was watching Jarryl play and realised that dribbling doesn't really need to have any complicated moves, just simple ball controlling. Was playing one-on-one with gene the other day after training, he just did the simple to-the-left and then spin me on the right side and he got past me. I was dumbfounded. Such a simple move and I was caught off guard. Then I tried to do those complicated moves and couldn't dribble past gene at all. That was when I realised dribbling is not that complicated, keep it simple=)

Just went down my block to train. Just love that place. It was the place where I mastered my dragshot, slapshot, bouncing ball (even though I've yet to master it) and some ball control. If I were to break down how I improve into percentage, it should be something like this.

20% watching others and learning,
5% from advices, mostly from Cren,
40% in school trainings,
5% after trainings,
25% under my block, 5% at home.

Gonna work hard for Nationals next year. Got my aim and I'm gonna work towards it. It's gonna be tough but I'm not going to give up=)

Gosh, I'm still rather stuck at PSP... I don't want to waste too much time on it~ Before I knew it, last week of school is arriving. Gosh, why does time past so quickly... Better make good use of this holiday to train hard and catch up on my studies... Still have so many things I wanna do this holiday...

Having lesser time and the 'feel' to blog nowdays. Just can't seem to get that 'feel' which I used to have which make me wanna blog.

Nites... "I will treat you like a kid if you are one." Not directed at Ryan aggressively=)

No comments:

Post a Comment