Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feeling slack..

Artistic....













Haha, Jie Ying having detention...













Trying to hit the pole with the ball...













Fish and Co Express~














AT WWW bathroom~













K box~














The usual 'zi-lian'...



















Tissue paper army!!!
















Feeling extremely slack now. Not much work to do, just training and some random homework.

Ah, holiday is going to come soon, so is chinese O levels. Actually I'm not really very nervous but really hope to do well for it though. I want my O level certificate to be straight A's, if possible=) Saying that, I really need to get started on my revision if I wanna do well for next year.

I SHALL NOT WASTE THIS HOLIDAY!!!

Friendly 2morow but will be referee-ing it.

Damn, gonna fall sick soon. Was sweating yesterday night(didn't warm down) and slept air-con = GG!

SNSD's newly released 'Hoot' song appeals to me but not to many. I find it nice though. Trouble trouble trouble~
Just planned the outline of the floorball camp with gene and Joshua. Should be fun. Just hope that everybody can cooperate to make it easier for me and Joshua to run the programmes. Other than that, should have no problem=) Afterall, since we are the one planning, it will be very fun!
Piano is pretty difficult to learn but I'm not going to give up so soon=) Music isn't really my strength but I'm gonna try...
I really want to do well for 'O's next year... " Success is attainable, if consistent effort is put in..."
I'm gonna start working now. So I shall floorball, study, play for this holiday. Strictly keep electronic devices to a mininum=) Cose I think it is gonna screw-up my holiday if I play too much of it.
The future is in my hands now. I've grown up and have control of my own life now, unlike the past where my parents were deciding on most issues regarding my life. So if I screw up, it's entirely my fault and I got nobody to blame for. Seem like my life is more well managed by my parents than myself. Haha. But I can't rely on them anymore. I got to work by myself and learn to take care and manage my own life. Maybe I can start by scoring better for my studies...
Hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment