Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time to... give up...

After taking back my various results for MR, I was dazed. STUNNED. Screwed up my studies TOTALLY...

Looking back at my primary school life, I would personally consider it rather successful, actually, very successful... I was pretty good in my studies and was also a rather fast swimmer. The stressful work from school and the daily 3hrs of swimming training was like peanuts to me. I could cope it with ease. I aced in every aspect of my life. All there was Praises, Praises and Praises.

Now, I screwed up... I'm getting worse every year, in term of my attitude towards my parents and most importantly, my studies...

I'm so scared... So scared that I can't do well in studies anymore...

Comparing my primary school life and my secondary school life, I found out that there was 1 addition to my secondary school life. In primary school, I had studies and swimming. Now, I have studies, floorball AND COMPUTER...

Indeed, trying to be good in my studies, floorball and dota at the same time is hardly possible. I know that I had to give up on something or I might just screw up all 3, which is what is happening now...

Giving up on my studies is impossible, floorball is my life. The last one that is left, dota...

I know, deep down in my heart, only by giving up on dota then I will be able to return to how I was like in primary school... Successful...

But I know giving up on dota is very hard, many of you might think that I may not be able to succeed, I don't know as well. I'm so confused now...

I am freaking out now... I don't know what I should do. But I know dota is seriously affecting me. I can hardly concentrate when I study. My mind is full of DOTA, DOTA and DOTA.

Only by letting go of dota then I can concentrate on my studies and on floorball...

Mid year exam is coming up very soon, Combined School trials is in March... Not much time left...

I have never felt so down on myself before. So low on confidence...

I shall and must let go of dota...

Help me as a friend, don't tempt me, don't mention dota in front of me. Make me forget all about it...

Nites....

No comments:

Post a Comment