Thursday, September 3, 2009

Typical thursday and i just wanna play!!!

To fatpipe!!!
Fatpipe store















Lessons were rather boring as usual=) Though PE basketball was quite fun=) Anyway, when lessons ended, Ryan, Crenshawn, Isaac (My boss), Eugene, Derek and I went to Fatpipe. Derek is getting a new blade!! Hole blade... At the same time, the dicussion on the dota competition started. Basically, I was already with Jony's team but i feel like joining the floorball team, more meaningful but at the same time, i feel that i will be very bad to jony=( Nvrm about tat, went to fatpipe, got the blade and went back to school.

Circuit B-> court training as usual. The debate on the teaming became more intense and I could not take it anymore, I made Eugene be my "manager" and left all the decision to him. Sadly, there were quite a handful of ppl who wan to join but we only have a limited slots. Without warning, BOOM... I came up with a super Zai plan. That was to have 2 teams=) Wasn't I a genius???=) But this issue did not end then, as the teaming issue came up. Jony tinks tat the team are not balanced and ask for a change. Thr came a whole chunk of debate agn, until now is still did not know who I'm playin together wif, LOL...

Haiz, aftr training(Btw, i was off form) the usual clan went to the usual place to have dinner. More debates agn... Haiz, i just wanna say : " I just wanna play!!!" It is not like we will be winning( I only started in April) as thr will be so much more pros out thr (A few yrs or more). I just wanna play!!! Haiz, nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment