Saturday, September 5, 2009

Home-coming Day...

Our 2-4 stall







Our floorball store




Hello there. Today was a rather fun saturday as it is Home-Coming Day!!! I woke up at 7, met wilson at Mrt at 8. Reach school at 8.30. Went to my class stall at the canteen. Nothing much and went to the floorball stall at 9. Was much more fun.



Fooling around the school, Wilson, You Hong and I found ourselves at the lan stall, though $4 per hour was a bit of a scam but we played for 1 and a half hour=) Went back floorball stall and help Eugene win a wristband. Shoot above 80km per hour can le, too easy=) I went on and got high score 107! But Ryan shot 108... I tried agn and shot 111 but they say no count lol. Who cares...

Went to the Dota competition at 12. ( For those who do not play dota you can skip this section)

My team
-Me ( Axe)
-You Hong (Pudge)
-Jonathan (Venomancer)
-Derek (Sand King)
-Elliot (Anti-Mage)

Opponent (Sec 4 i tink)
-Lycanthrope
-Enigma
-Beastmaster
-Rogue Knight
-Phantom Assassin

Game ended by 30min, got trashed. My score was 4 kill 9 death. Btw, i always go in 1st tats y i die so much. Erm we 1st blood, i pwn once early but at 20 min 5 ppl push and rax bot then its like gg. Derek could have triple kill but he say he didnt c... Lol... Sad... I do not want to say much abt tis but i describe a bit of our team.

-Me, i chiong a bit too much and die too fast?( 1st one to chiong in mah)
-You Hong( cant gank fight well cose its pudge afterall mah. but play quite well)
-Jonathan( Jony did equally well)
-Derek(Zzzz, other than the triple kill he missed, he say he couldnt epicenter cose got stunners,lol. few stun miss...)
- Elliot ( AM, nothing to say)

After tat, a few dotaers( if tat is a word) the usual few went to the "hangout" and played a few games. My potm improved=) Later rush to tuition, then now at home. Zzzz, mum nagging me to stop. Tats all=) nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment