Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry...

The day began with me calling Eugene to tell him tat I was not able to join them for the movie, Bandslam. I broke my promise. Eugene and stalker were both utterly disappointed. Sry.

After, finishing my geography Hw, I went to play Dota!!! < WTH. I broke another promise again. This time, i had to say sry to myself for break this promise... Feeling extremely disappointed with myself, I decided to punish myself for breaking so many promises... Thats it! Grabbing my towel, i rushed downstairs and ran 3 hard rounds around the neighbourhood. Along the way, I was scolding myself for being such a loser. Why did I play Dota? Did'nt i have any self-control? Do I have to pai seh my friends? I ran even harder to torture myself. If i do not give up on Dota, i will not be able to enter triple science I told myself... "No sacrifice, no victory..." -- from Transformers.

Once agn, sry to Eugene, Stalker and of course, myself=(

No comments:

Post a Comment