Sunday, September 6, 2009

Letting go is hard....

I always knew that letting go is not as easy as it looks. And this applies to everything, including me letting go of dota... Ok, what have dota cose me to "win"?

Pros of dota?
-Relax? Erm, i get stressed up when i lose...
-Fun? Not as fun when your grades drop...
-Feels good to own!!! Not as good when u lose...
-I'm gonna out new heroes!!! Maybe you should try reading new chapters on the textbook instead..

Pros of studies!!!
-Relax=) cose u noe u gonna ace the exams=)
-Fun=) when you own your classmates in every subject=)
-Feels good to own!!! And even better when you gonna get a laptop as a reward!!!
-I'm gonna read new chapters!!! And a A1 will fly and paste itself on your report card=)

Guys, its only 1 month till the EOY. Maybe less... Trust me. Its time to mug, before its too late. 1 month, its so short. Letting go may be hard, but it will be worthwhile... Before you can even regret it, now go to the warcraft folder or maple folder, right click and press delete. Remove it from your recycling bin. You may hate me, kill me in school, feel tortured and feel like dying but trust me, I am also like you. If i can do it, so can you.. It only a month away...

Letting go may be hard, but it is for the greater good... Dota and maple is like drugs, it require a lot of determination and strength to overcome it... You can do it!!!

Although its ok to play it after EOY... Zzzz, not as bad as drugs though... But it is even worse than drugs right before the exams!!! Nites( Holding the knife tightly, gonna stab myself soon... Argh!!! The agony!!! Can you feel it? argh!) Do it before you can even regret it!!! DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment