Tuesday, February 22, 2011

!!!

I'm under immense stress from my life! So gonna break down.

Stress over? I also dunno.

Hmmn, 7-1. Decent scoreline, scored 1. Okay, just to clarify, I really did touch the ball but it did not go the way I intended it to go only. In other words, I missed the ball totally but it still went in the direction of the goal and the keeper fumbled and TADA, that was how the goal was scored.

Hmmn, just have to beat Bedok Town 2 days from now to top the group. VS, BS, Northbrooks. Can't believe everything is laid right in front of us, the path to Top 4 is right in front of our eyes. The path that will lead us to what we have been longing for, Top 4. Everything is set in place now. All that is left is for us to win the games that we need to win. Simple and easy. Top 4 is finally within our grasp, not a dream anymore.

Regardless of how much i want to get Top 4, there is still a little struggle in me cose... I know once the season is over the few of us might not be as close as we are now. Or will we not? Anyway, the celebration when we get Top 4 is so short. Rather it be like now...

No comments:

Post a Comment